Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fantastic Worlds Art Show


The artist's reception for the Fantastic Worlds Art Show at the Kenosha Public Museum was held Friday night and I had a great time attending. I encourage anyone who can get to the show to see it. It includes 3 of my paintings and I'm honored to have my work hanging on the same walls as fantastic art luminaries like Jeff Easley, Scott Gustafson, Donato Giancola, John Jude Palencar, Steve Rude, Dave Seeley, Jeff Miracola and many others. Walking the show was inspiring and talking to some of the artists in attendance was too. If you like fantastic art, don't miss this opportunity to see some in person! I can't wait to go back and see it again.

The show runs through November 13th and you can find more information, including directions, at the Kenosha Public Museum's site:

http://www.kenosha.org/museum

While you're in town, grab a meal at nearby Frank's Diner, the oldest continuously operating lunch cart diner in the United States. I had breakfast there (it's their specialty) and it was delicious. The diner has even been featured on the Food Network's popular Diners, Drive-ins and Dives TV show.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun; to bad I'm nowhere near Wisconsin. Congratulations for being included in such elite company, Jim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jason. It's pretty humbling.

    ReplyDelete